Samsung’s Latest smart phone A9 Pro from A- Series will be available in Indian mobile stores from 26th September 2016 . The company had made a price tag of Rs 32,490 . The highlights of the phone is mentioned below
- Processor : Snapdragon 652 processor
- 4GB RAM
- Dual Sim
- 32 GB Internal Storage
Camera : 16 Megapixel Rear camera with Optical Image Stabilization, pro mode and other features, 8 Megapixel Front camera
Display : 6 inch Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 367 ppi pixel density & 1080 x 1920 pixels
Protection : Corning Gorilla Glass 4 for front and back panel
Andriod Version : Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
For more information check out .
There is a rumor going around that Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech will get married this December right before the new year. The couple has been engaged since last November but have yet to officially set a date for their wedding. At point Yuvraj was one of the most eligible bachelors but that changed when he proposed to the Bollywood actress. For more information check out https://www.unsecured loans4u
Friends and fans of the couple have been waiting for them to announce their wedding date since the engagement. While they have been active on social media about their courtship the couple has been quiet about the exact date that they will get married. Both of their social media pictures show them happy and in love.The couple has not yet picked a wedding designer and has not picked out any of the details for their wedding. The color theme of the wedding was not chosen yet either. But what is sure for now is honeymoon destination – that will be exotic island Koh Samui.
The XUV500 model released by Mahindra earlier has been modified with some very important technological changes to make it the very best in the market so far. New chrome has been added along with other features and some new topping. There has been huge speculation with months of teasers and photographs being released until finally the model was released to the public of late.
- A few changes, both major and minor have been made to the exterior of the car. The overall shape and silhouette of the previous model has been retained in the new version.
- It has a contoured bonnet that has been completely renewed.
- The front fascia is completely designed.
- There are a completely new features attached to the cabin. The entire model has been made much more comfortable than before.
- The layout for the dashboard has been completely unchanged. However, there is a completely whole new set of features with updated technology available.
- The W8 trim has all its existing features.
- It has a seven inch infotainment system. It has a touch screen feature. It is very important to stay entertained during long journeys. The system also has a GPS navigation system.
- It also boasts of a camera in the reverse with zoom function.
- The driver’s seat has also a six way adjustable option.
- Other features include an electric sunroof, a push button start, a keyless entry and a side window for the driver seat with an express option for up and down.
- The entire cabin has been made up in black and also with beige upholstery. It is very comfortable. Also the space has been expanded completely.
- The new facelift version of the model has a voice messaging system. It opens when the door is open. Also it offers information is when the handbrake is engaged and when the seat belt is not worn.
- The logo projection lamps also project the XUV500 letters when opened.
- The blue sense application from Mahindra is also available for free.
- There is a completely icy blue lighting for mood. It extends up to the cluster of instruments.
- Overall the new interiors do much for long journeys. The interior also offers a lot of comfort for drivers and users. It provides a very dynamic performance.
- The car is powered by a 2.2 liter mHawk engine that is run by diesel.
- The engine produces 140 BHP of power and a 330 Nm of torque.
- It has a gearbox that provides manual power and has six speeds.
- There is an all wheel drive for the higher variants available.
- There is a front wheel drive setup on the lower variants.
- There is a drive train ratio that is enhanced and improved. Hence it has a better drivability. It also has a very good suspension setup. It gives a quality of ride that is much better than the previous older model.
- It has a number of safety features as well. It also has a roll over mitigation system.
- The fuel efficiency system has been improved to a great degree.
- It has a certificate figure of around 16 km/l.
- It has a very good regeneration system for the brake and the energy.
- It also has a very good drive train ratio.
Figures of sale
- This new model has been received with raving reviews in the market. Its features and performances have matched with some of the best options available in the market today.
- The car has sold more than 1lakh models within simply three years of the launch o the model. This has set new records for sales in the Indian market.
- There is an approximate estimate of 200 units of sale per month of this SUV model.
- The facelift version is now being released and bookings for the new model have begun already in good stead.
- The deliveries are meant to be made immediately as well.
- The model will be rivaling some of the best models in the market. In fact its features are unparalleled in the market at the movement.
- There has been a certain marginal escalation of prices for this particular model with this increased reception and widespread popularity.
- There will be nine models for release this year. However, there will be only three models that will be remodeled and released among them.
- The price for the new model of XUV500 of 2015 has been released at a starting of 11.21lakhs.
- The new model with the improved price range also promises to meet the competition in the Indian market pretty well.
- A large number of remodeling has been made to the style as well as the technology.
· The car packs in dynamic performance with great styling, comfort, safety and the newest and most efficient technology at an unparalleled and affordable price for the Indian market. Hence, it is bound to become very popular like the previous models in this line. Most of the public are waiting with bated breath for its release to experience the luxury and comfort it can provide. For more information one needs to wait for its release
The2015 Hyundai Verna 4S Fluidic had launched in the Indian market on 18th February. This latest model by Hyundai is based on Solaris and therefore the new Verna shall have cosmetic changes when compared with the last model. The front of the car has undergone a significant modification. The upcoming Verna is known as Solaris in the Russian markets and is called Accent in other countries.
The same 1.4- and 1.6-liter engines continue to power the car. But they have been made more powerful now. Thanks to this update, the Verna 4S is mightier than its rivals- Maruti Ciaz, Honda City and Skoda Rapid. The car makers offer five variants for each petrol and diesel. Talking about petrol versions, the manual variants are 1.4 VTVT 1396 cc, 1.6 VTVTS 1591 cc, 1.6 VTVT S OPTION 1591 cc and 1.6 SX VTVT 1591 cc. The automatic one is 1.6 VTVT AT S OPTION 1591 cc. The price for petrol variants ranges from Rs 7.73 lakh to Rs 10.11 lakh. Maruti Ciaz petrol variants are priced between Rs 7.20 lakh to Rs 9.10 lakh. The prices for Honda City and Skoda Rapid are Rs 7.50-11.43 lakh and Rs 7.24-9.85 lakh respectively.
In 4S Verna, the manual versions in the diesel engines are 1.4 CRDI 1396 cc, 1.6 CRDI S 1582 cc, 1.6 CRDI S OPTION 1582 cc, and 1.6 CRDI SX 1582 CC. The automatic variant is 1.6 CRDI AT SX 1582 cc. The price of diesel variants falls in the range Rs 8.85 lakh to Rs 12.19 lakh. Whereas price range for Maruti Ciaz is Rs 8.30-10.37 lakh. Diesel variants of Honda City can be had in the range Rs 8.75-11.54 lakh. While the figures for Skoda Rapid are Rs 8.41-11.00 lakh.
Verna 4S petrol versions gives 107 PS at 6,300 rpm, whereas Maruti Ciaz delivers 92.5 PS at 6000 rpm. The figure for Honda City and Skoda Rapid make these models a strong contender for 4S. City delivers 119 PS at 6,600 rpm and Rapid churns out 105 PS at 2,520 rpm. Ciaz is behind Verna in terms of diesel variants too. Verna gives 90 PS at 4,000 rpm and 128 PS at the same. The figures for Ciaz are 90 PS at 4,000 rpm. City and Skoda generate 100 PS and 105 PS at 3,600 rpm and 4,400 rpm respectively.
In the name of the car, the four S are for – style, speed, safety and sophistication. The modifications in the front have given a very different look to the car. Looking at this latest facelift by Hyundai, one can infer that Verna has ended up getting a bland look. The company has made the car far too simple looking now. They have done away with the attractive hexagonal grille. It has been replaced by twin-slat unit that is not as appealing as the hexagonal grille. This new unit is small and does not add much to the looks of the front fascia. The car makers have sharpened the features of the standard projector headlamps. In the last update to Verna, Hyundai had incorporated daytime running LEDs. But this feature has been dropped for this latest facelift. A boomerang pattern has been chosen for the fog lamps. The company has made the air intakes larger.
The fender is a bit different now and the rest of the side profile is exactly same as that of the outgoing model. Therefore, there is no change in the wheelbase. Also present is the same roofline – that is coupe-like. The top models retain 16-inch wheels with diamond-cut design. Coming to the rear, there has been a small update. A new cluster having the effect of LED is seen in the tail lamps. Newly designed reflectors can be seen in the bumper. The exhausts have been concealed. This feature is unattractive when compared with the last Verna that had dual-tip exhausts.
No changes have been brought about in the cabin. The car comes with the very same features of its predecessor and Hyundai is making it boring now. Though they claim that better materials have been used, but the materials are just different – not better. The design of the interior looks old, but the company has worked on comfort. They offer ergo lever that is a co-driver seat adjuster. The rear passengers can access it so as to have more of legroom. This feature comes in handy if the car is driven by a chauffeur and the passengers need more of knee-room. The cabin space is still the same and is not best in the segment, but it is good. The boot space is 490 liter and the fuel tank capacity is 43 liter.
The dynamics have been tweaked. The steering is more responsive at low speeds. It needs less effort by the driver. But, it feels more weighty when compared to the car’s predecessor and the feedback is not impressive. There might be downsides, but Hyundai has succeeded in enhancing the overall ride quality. They have changed the spring rate. A bump stopper along with etching is present to keep the noise at bay. Verna gets EBD and ABS as the standard features across the range. The top variants will still be having six airbags. To add to the comfort, Hyundai has added rain sensing wipers and auto head lamps too. Yet another novel feature is a new stereo that offers storage of 1 GB.
Another one of Kawasakis’ bikes is out to set the roads ablaze with its dashing looks and flawless performance. Kawasaki has launched Versys 1000 in the Indian market. The Pune ex-showroom price is a whopping Rs 12.90 lakh. The company had started dispatching of the vehicle in 2014 itself, to select dealerships throughout India. But the official announcement was made on the occasion of the company’s inauguration of their new showroom located in Kolkata.
This new launch possesses the same 1,043cc engine. The powerful engine generates 120 bhp of power and 102 Nm torque. The power is channeled to the wheels through a six-speed gearbox. The liquid-cooled powertrain has three-mode KTRC traction control system. Also present are full and low engine maps. The bike gets a new chassis that is sturdier in the rear section so as to house larger panniers. Although the 17 inch wheels make the bike all the more impressive, these might be unsuitable for extreme off-roading.
The brand new streamlined fairing on the bike imparts a sharper and leaner look to it. The vertically stacked twin-headlamp has been replaced by conventional twin-headlamp unit. Another feature that enhances the bike’s touring capabilities is the new fairing that makes its looks somewhat same as its predecessors.
The Deputy Managing Director of India Kawasaki Motors Mr. Shigeto Nishikawa spoke at the event. After superbikes like Z800, Ninja ZX-14R, Ninja1000, ZX-10R and Z1000, the company has finally launched Versys1000. He explained that the company collected valuable feedback from the customers. They absorbed this knowledge that enabled the company to put utmost effort and raise themselves even higher in the eyes of customers. Also, a special price for Z800 is being offered till the end of March, and this is largely due to the efforts put by Kawasaki’s Indian colleagues.You are not required to hire a lawyer after a motorcycle accident that was not your fault. But can avoid liability for the crash. Considering all these factors, the automobile firm is targeting a growth by 50% this year, over the previous year.
Suzuki has launched the all-new 2015 Swish facelift. The scooter comes at a grand price of INR 61,493, but the excellent features it has are worth every rupee. This is the on-road price of the vehicle in Mumbai.
The buyers have four colors to choose from – Glass Sparkle Black, Pearl Mirage White, Metallic Sonic Silver and Candy Dark Cherry Red. More changes to looks are body decals that have been given a fresh design. In terms of looks, Suzuki hasn’t left even the lamps untouched. A pleasing blue tint has been given to the headlamp and the pilot lamps as well.
The automatic scooter is great in convenience too. It is armed with a maintenance free battery. Other prominent features are a sturdy steel mudguard and tubeless tyres. The digital instrument cluster has sundry facilities like air conditioning and heating installation that ensure the most comfortable ride. The company has added some new features that are very useful and have been styled to add to the smart looks of the scooter. Other than a digital clock, customers can have a tension free ride with twin trip meter. Also present are warning systems like oil change warning and service due alert.
Though the looks and the instrument cluster have been significantly enhanced, the company hasn’t made much of mechanical changes. The scoter runs on a four stroke 125 cc engine. The engine gives a satisfactory performance by yielding a peak power of 8.5 PS. As for the peak torque output, it is 9.8 Nm. The engine is accompanied by CVT gearbox. This engine is one of the mightiest engines that are available in Indian scooters. This is largely because of the manner that the vehicle puts torque to the ground. With such impressive technical specs, Swish can outdo several 100cc bikes in the country. When compared with Access, Swish has a relatively leaner body which is another plus point.
Toyota has revealed its plans for the 2015 Fortuner. A new engine has been introduced and the other modifications are minor. This 4×4 automatic version of Fortuner would be offered in four trims- 4×2 Manual, 4×4 Manual, 4×4 Automatic and 4×2 Automatic. But the total number of variants is six, as each of the trims comes with two options- 3.0 liter engine and 2.5 liter diesel engine. The latter is available in manual as well as automatic gearbox. Both of these are 5-speed units.
The car is a rear wheel drive. Also, there is no 4WD variant by the company. The 2.5 liter 2494cc, 4-cylinder engine generates the power of 144 PS at 3400 RPM. 343 Nm torque is produced between 1600-2800 RPM. In this version, buyers have two options for body color, silver and white. It is offered with TRD (Toyota Racing Development). This provides a dual tone front grille, body stripes, dual tone front and rear bumper spoilers, TRD Sportivo badging, rear spoiler and also a muffler cutter. But the model is deprived of projector headlights, navigation system and cruise controls (on the AT). The 3.0 liter diesel engine gives a higher performance of 171 PS at 3600 RPM. The torque generated is 360 Nm between 1400-3200 RPM in case of automatic. As for the manual, this figure is 343 Nm. This version can be bought in seven shades- silver, black, super white, pearl white, grey, gold and the new bronze color.
The 4×4 version of Fortuner has an all black interior. The inside features voice assisted navigation and a touch-screen display along with DVD. In the exterior, the front fog lamps get a silver bezel, that impart a new look to the car. Other novel features are the 17 inch dark grey alloy wheels, smoke painted headlights and tail lights.
Malayalam comedy is well known for their story line as well as for their cinematographic techniques. However the humour quotient in their comedy movies stands out. There are a whole range of actors in the Malayalam film industry who are excellent performers in comic roles. Most of the actors are committed, dedicated and have a perfect sense of comic timings. The Malayalam audience has a soft corner for the Malayalam comedy films and they rush to the theaters every time a comic film gets released.
Some of the recent comedy movies in Malayalam language include;
1) CID MOOSA-This comedy movie was released in the year 2003. The director of this film was Johny Antony.
2) Thenkasipattanam– This Malayalam comedy movie was released in the year 2000. This film is light hear ted and musical. The director of this film is Rafi Mecartin.
3) Kalyanaraman-This comic film was released in the year 2002. This comic film was directed by Shafi. This film is a love story which unfolds in comic style.
4) Meenathil Thalikettu-This is a comic film . The lead role of this film is performed by the famous Malayalam actor Dileep. The comic film was released in the year 1998. Among the other well known Malayalam actors who have performed in this movie are Jagathi and Thilakan, Krishna Prasad and the female star Malu.
5) Kalyana Sowgandhikam– This Malayalam comedy got released in the year 1996. The main actors and actresses of this movie include Dileep, and Jagathi. The role of the leading lady in this comic movie is played by Divya Unni. Dileep is the hero of this movie. The central theme of this comedy revolves round the love story between Dileep and Divya Unni.
6) Anuraga kottaram– This particular Malayalam movie was released in the year 1998. The leading roles of this movie were performed by the famous and popular Dileep and Jagathi. The charming and beautiful Kalpana played the role of the leading lady in this film.
7) Ullassapoonkattu- This Malayalam comedy movie was released in the year 1997. The role of the protagonist of this movie is performed by the famous and handsome Malayalam star Dileep. The beautiful, glamorous and charming Mohini supports Dillep as the leading lady. In this comedy Dillep is a cab driver who falls in love with Mohini, who is a beautiful and charming young girl. The famous and popular actor Thilakan does the role of Dileeps friend. Dileep who is a cab driver is desperate to find a girl and marry her off to his friend Thilakan, who is an USA based NRI. In the process of all this Dileep happens to meet Mohini, a lovely young girl.Both are hit by Cupids arrow and fall in love at first sight.
8 ) Pappy Appacha-This Malayalam comedy movie happens to be a recent movie as it was released in the year 2010. The leading role of this comic film was performed by none other than the favorite actor Dileep. The other cast of this movie were Kavya and Innocent. This comic film is considered to be the best comedy movie of Innocent’s.
9) Mayaponman- T his Malayalam comedy is considerably an old film which was released in the year 1997. This movie has a huge star cast. The main actors of this comic film were Dileep, Kalabhavan Mani, Jagathi, Cochin Hanifa and pappu. The movie was a block blaster hit comedy film of the year.