Mobile Number portability service (MNP) had launched in India on January 21st ,which a lead a massive competition among mobile companies , MNP offer one can switch between service providers without having change to his existing number and one can do this irrespective of the technology that you use. In other words, if you have a CDMA mobile and want to switch to GSM network,
BSNL had launched mobile number portability (MNP) with special tariff plan for its 2G and 3G prepaid and post paid customers. As an migration to them, bsnl offers following advantages
Special Tariff Offers for Port-in GSM Customers under Mobile Number Portability (MNP)
i) Port-in charges will be waived off.
ii) 32K SIM will be given free of cost. In case of specific demand for other SIMs, actual SIM price will be charged.
iii) Prepaid Connection:-
- At the time of activation of all port-in customers, additional talk value of Rs.100 will be offered in addition to the normal free talk value available with FRC.
- All port-in customers will be offered 5 GB GPRS for one month free of charge.
iv) Postpaid Connection:-
- 50% rebate in the FMC of first month after port in
- 5GB GPRS will be free of charge for one month. Free GPRS/DATA usage associated with FMC shall not available for one month
- Freebies attached with the plan will remain same.
- Where ever, the data usage offered with existing plans is more than the data usage offered, the higher data usages already offered will prevail.
By offering these advantages Gopal Das, chairman and managing director, BSNL mentioned that ”The aim of this initiative is to provide the best value to the customers so that they enjoy the BSNL services spread over the entire country”
How to join with BSNL Network??