Sony Xperia SX – Android Ice Cream Sandwich phone features and specs
All Sony phone lovers hold your breath for Xperia SX, the lightest LTE (Long Term Evolution) phone out in the market. However, its keeping is new release limited to the Japanese market only. This smartphone is loaded with a number of features, imaginable.
Let us check out its specifications:
- The physical dimension of this handheld is 115 mm X 54 mm X 9.4 mm when it comes to width, height, and depth, respectively.
- It weighs 3.35 ounces.
- It has a considerably small, qHD display measuring 3.7-inch. Its display is boosted with the engine of Sony BRAVIA for lively colors. This is also one of the main reasons for its relatively compact size.
- Under its hoot, there is a 1.5 Giga Hertz Qualcomm Snapdragon dual-core processor (S4) combined with RAM of 1 GB that powers its latest version of Android (Ice Cream Sandwich).
- Looking at its design, it is a rectangular, as well as minimalistic slab that is available in two universally appealing colors – black and white.
- For increased performance in low-light, this phone features a sensor of 8-megapixel with Exmor R technology.
- As far as, resolution of the digital camera is concerned, it offers a resolution of 3264×2448 px.
- The camera of this phone can click 3 dimensional panoramic photographs.
- For the purpose of making video call easy, this phone features a 1.3 mega pixel front facing camera.
- When it comes to internal storage, it supports 8 gigs.
- Some of its business features are watch, stopwatch, calculator, alarm, calendar, data and fax.
- For the Japanese market, this Smartphone has much more to deliver such as, mobile TV, mobile wallet, as well as an infrared port.
These are some of the major specifications of the lightest Smartphone, Sony Xperia SX.